Influencer and network growth specialist
Creator & Prospect Development – Stockholm
What you’ll do at the United Screens Influencer and network growth team
- Establish and maintain relationships with creators on different online video platforms.
- Meet with creators, advertisers and other stakeholders in the online video market in order to introduce and educate about United Screens and online video in general.
- Develop, improve and explore new and existing services that United Screens are offering to its existing and future creator partners and clients.
- Work closely with many of the teams at United Screens (Partner managers, sales, project leaders, PR/communications, and more), in order to maximize growth, stimulate quality relationships with creators and grow the revenue for United Screens and our partners.
- Adopt new strategies and methods on how United Screens can continue to be the most relevant and progressive online video actor in the Nordics.
- Represent United Screens at creator, media and advertising events and serve as a brand ambassador.
Who you are at the United Screens Influencer and network growth team
- You have an elevated understanding of how different online video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, Twitter, Twitch, Snapchat, and more) work, from publishing content, to measurement of data, to buying advertising and more.
- You have a deep understanding of the online video market, both from a producer/creator- and from an advertisement perspective.
- You have worked with online video production or otherwise a project related to online video, for at least 3 years.
- You have a strong network of contacts among creators and other actors in the online video market.
- You have a deep understanding and interest of engaging online relationships, platforms and digital advertising.
- You are strong in your negotiation skills – the ability to present effectively and close deals.
- You are flexible: able to both see the big picture and dive into details whenever required.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment across external and internal teams to deliver creative and fresh ideas in a service minded way.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You might have an University degree and/or extensive experience in digital media.
- Maybe you are a creator/influencer yourself.
- You are fluent in both written and oral Swedish and English