United Screens is the Nordic region's largest online video network and we work with many of the Nordic’s largest influencers, online creators and artists as well as many of the largest brands.
Since the beginning of 2013, we have grown to 63 people, in four countries, who work for our influencers and customers every day in areas such ad sales, influencer marketing campaigns, partner management, project management, production, legal and communication.
We are now looking for a Partner Manager to our team in Oslo!
What you’ll do at United Screens as Partner Manager:
- Develop, improve and execute United Screens offering to partners (creators on YouTube, other online video platforms and rights holders)
- Work closely and have regular contact with a handful of partners within United Screens’ network.
- Continuous counseling to the team of partner managers and to partners in matters such as rights management, content ID, technical setup, publishing, content and production.
- Work closely with all of the teams heads at United Screens (sales, project leaders, channel management, PR/communications, and more), in order to maximize growth, stimulate quality relationships with creators and grow the revenue for United Screens and our partners.
- Represent United Screens and serve as a brand ambassador at external and internal events.
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure quality of creator roaster.
- Take lead of events and activities with our partners throughout the year.
Who are you?
- You have a great understanding of the influencer industry in 2019 and what challenges and opportunities lies ahead
- You have a deep understanding of online video platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment across external and internal teams.
- You are creative and passionate about online video content and creators.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in both written and oral English.
Does this sound interesting?
We are continuously interviewing this service so do not wait to submit your application. We look forward to hear from you!
Curious about what is happening at United Screens? Follow us on Instagram at @unitedscreensab.