United Screens is expanding! In September 2018 we opened up in Denmark and we are now hiring a Sales Manager to our office in central Copenhagen.
We are looking for someone who has experience in media sales and wants to lead our sales, but also United Screens further on. We are a small and excited team that are looking for a Sales Manager to lead United Screens forward. United Screens is the Nordic region's largest online video network and we work with many of the Nordic’s largest influencers, online creators and artists as well as many of the largest brands.
Since the beginning of 2013, we have grown to 65 people, in four countries, who work for our influencers and customers every day in areas such ad sales, influencer marketing campaigns, partner management, project management, production, legal and communication.
What you’ll do at United Screens as Sales Manager Denmark
- Sell United Screens’ premium online video ad space and influencer marketing campaigns (with youtubers and influencers) to clients and their agencies.
- You will work independently and be responsible for United Screens Denmark’s sales budget.
- You will be responsible for the organization in terms of sales, commercial development, financial results.
- You will be responsible for overseeing, managing, recruiting and leading the work of the Danish employees within the Sales Team.
- You will run the office on a day-to-day basis with practical matters regarding the physical office and reporting to the Swedish Head Quarter. You will work closely with our CEO and CCO.
- You will represent United Screens at media and advertising events and serve as a brand ambassador.
- You create and maintain relationships with agencies and clients.
- The job description sets high demands on the level of activity and your working hours greatly adds to customers and agencies. You work with great responsibility towards your budget and set KPIs.
You have at least five years of experience within media sales, with good and proven results, and an established network of contacts with media agencies and advertisers in Denmark. You probably have experience of being a Sales Manager and are used to build and lead a team.
You are passionate about starting up something new and have an entrepreneurial spirit, always want to find successful solutions and reach the goals. You find it easy to take initiative and make things happen both internally and externally. You appreciate getting continuous feedback to constantly evolve within your role.
You are passionate about creating effective and innovative campaigns for your customers. You are a good negotiator, enjoys holding presentations and, above all, you love to sell. You are an expert of building long-term relationships with customers and agencies, and see yourself as a skilled adviser based on the customer's business challenges. You are passionate about achieving results and goals.
You are creative to find new solutions and no challenge is to great for you. At United Screens, we always work solution-focused, responsive to customer needs and challenges, and work long-term with our customers and agencies. We would like to see you have the same view and enjoy yourself in such a working environment.
Does this sound interesting?
We are continuously interviewing this service so do not wait to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Curious about what is happening at United Screens? Follow us on Instagram at @unitedscreensab.